An off-the-shelf report on Social Media Security Market which has been compiled after an in-depth analysis of the market trends prevailing across five geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa, and South America). Various segments of the market such as type/components/ application/industry verticals/ end-users are analyzed with robust research methodology which includes three step process starting with extensive secondary research to gather data from company profiles, global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, paid databases etc. followed by primary research (interviews) with industry experts/KOLs to gain their insights and views on current scenarios and future scope of the market as well as validating the secondary information, further internal statistical model is used to estimate the market size and forecasts till 2025.
A trend of the presence on social media is being witnessed across the globe. The increasing penetration of smartphones and the internet is having a significant impact on increasing social media accounts. Companies are making substantial use of social media to get connected with customers and enhance their brand visibility. With the increasing adoption of social media platforms, it is leading to the new devastating social media attacks phishing, shortened URLs, fraudulent, threatening, and others. Threat actors use interconnectivity of digital world to increase their reach by using multiple channels to distribute malware, conduct fraud, and to carry out other abusive activities. To overcome these issues, vends are offering enterprise level solution that leverages sophisticated machine learning techniques and automation to detect and prevent social media threats.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003245
The increasing engagement on social media is one of the key factor driving the global. Moreover, government regulations regulation is another potential factor having a positive impact on the global social media security market. The government is taking initiatives to protect the public data and increase security on social platforms by implementing regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and others.
Companies profiled in this report include:
- CA Technologies (A Broadcom Company)
- Digital Shadows Ltd
- Micro Focus
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC
- Sophos Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro
The global social media security market is segmented on the basis of solution and security type. Based on solution, the market is segmented as risk management, monitoring, threat intelligence, and others. On the basis of the security type the market is segmented as network security, web security, application security, cloud security, and endpoint security.
The overall Social Media Security market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the Social Media Security market.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003245
Reason to Buy:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Social Media Security Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Social Media Security Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.