Meticulous Research® – a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Checkpoint Inhibitors, Immunomodulators, Vaccines, Cell Therapy), Application (Lung, Breast, Multiple Myeloma, Colorectal, Melanoma, Prostate), and End User– Global Forecast to 2024“.
According to the latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the global cancer immunotherapy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% from 2018 to reach USD 152.83 billion by 2024. The growth of this market will be driven by factors such as rising incidence of cancer globally, growing adoption of cancer immunotherapies over other conventional cancer treatments owing to the increased survival rate and less side effects with immunotherapy drug, increasing number of ongoing clinical trials with the help of rising investments by major players in the market, and development of bioinformatics tools that are enhancing the drug development process for cancer immunotherapy market.
Cancer immunotherapy is a treatment that uses body’s own immune system to help fight cancer. Cancer cells have the ability to invade the immune system through various mechanisms. Immunotherapy focuses on these mechanisms and develops other mechanism to restore the immune system and its ability to destroy the cancer cells. Rising incidence of cancer globally, rising adoption of cancer immunotherapies over other conventional cancer treatments owing to the increased survival rate and less side effects with immunotherapy drugs, increasing number of ongoing clinical trials with the help of rising investments by major players in the market, and development of bioinformatics tools that are enhancing the drug development process for cancer immunotherapy market are the major factors driving the growth of overall cancer immunotherapy market.
REQUEST FOR FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.meticulousresearch.com/request-sample-report/cp_id=4690
Scope of the Report:
Market by Product
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Cell Therapy
Market by Application
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Other Cancer Types
Market by End User
- Clinics & Others
Market by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Geographically, North America commanded the largest share of the global cancer immunotherapy market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The rising incidence of cancer, growing investments in collaboration and mergers, and enhancement in the drug development process owing to development of bioinformatics are the major factors attributed to the large share of cancer immunotherapy market in North America. Furthermore, the regulatory bodies such as US FDA and European Commission are specially focusing on the research of cancer immunotherapy due to the advantages of this therapy compared with other treatment options. The faster drug approval in the cancer immunotherapy is also responsible for growth of this market.
Key questions answered in the report:
Lung cancer accounted for the largest share of the cancer immunotherapy market globally
- What factors contribute to the frequent usage of cancer immunotherapy products to treat various types of cancer cases?
- Which geographic segment register the highest growth in the usage of cancer immunotherapy products to treat several types of cancers such as lung cancer, breast cancer, and other?
- How does the penetration of cancer immunotherapy products in treatment of lung cancer differ from other application?
North America market favors both regional and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
- Which are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- What is driving growth and which market segments have the most potential for revenue expansion over the forecast period?
- What strategies should new companies looking to enter in this market use to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the cancer immunotherapy market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Recent partnerships, acquisitions, and expansions have taken place in the global cancer immunotherapy market
- What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the cancer immunotherapy market?
- What companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global cancer immunotherapy products market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the local emerging players in the global cancer immunotherapy market and how do they compete with the global players?
The major players operating in the consolidated global cancer immunotherapy market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Celgene Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck & Co., Inc., Amgen Inc., ELI Lilly and Company, Janssen Global Services, LLC (Johnson and Johnson), Novartis, Pfizer, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Dendreon Pharmaceuticals, and Bayer among others.
Direct Purchase of Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Report at (15% Discount)
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® was founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Email- [email protected]
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
This post was originally published on Commerce Gazette